- Possible to increase the load capacity to four bikes by adding a 4th bike adapter, with 926101. https://www.thule.com.au/products/bike-carriers/thule-926101-thule-velocompact-4th-bike-adapter-add-on/
- Easy mounting and adjustment of the carrier before closing the tightening handle thanks to the tow bar coupling’s initial stability.
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms.
- Bike spacing between bikes is 19cm.
- Carries bikes with large wheelbases thanks to single action extendable wheel holders.
- Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to smart foot pedal tilt.
- Simple to fold flat and store – fits most car boots.
- Lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow bar (locks included).
- Fulfils the City Crash norm.
- Pre-assembled, no tools required.
- Adapter 924100 for fitting the Thule VeloCompact to cars with exterior spare wheels, RRP $165.00 https://www.thule.com.au/products/bike-carriers/thule-924100-velocompact-spare-wheel-adapter/
- Avoid heavy lifting. Simply roll the bike in place into the carrier by using the loading ramp 915200, RRP $109.00 https://www.thule.com.au/products/bike-carriers/thule-loading-ramp-915200/
- Complies with Australian Standards ONLY when purchased through authorised Australian dealers. To find a local dealer near you, visit https://www.thule.com.au/store-finder/
- Please ensure the bike carrier is not exposed to hot exhaust gases, an angled exhaust extension maybe necessary to deflect exhaust gas away from bike carrier.
|Load Capacity Bikes||3 (up to 4 bikes with adapter)|
|Fits frame dimensions (mm)||22-80 mm|
|Locks bike to carrier|
|One Key System compatible|
|Fulfils City Crash Norm|
|Miscellaneous||Maximum weight per bike is 25kg, 15kg for Adapter 926101.|
|Load capacity (kg)||60kg total when using the 927AU and 926101|
|Detachable frame holders|
|Tiltable with bikes|
|Fits cars with exterior spare tyre||Yes, Adapter Required (924100, RRP $165.00) Please note you will lose the first bike position.|
We Also Recommend